* Club meetings are held on the third Monday of every month.
* Meetings commence at 7:30 pm at South Newcastle Leagues Club, Merewether
* Meetings are normally attended by 15 to 20 people and end around 9:30 pm
* The Business of the Club is handled at Club meetings, and there is also a good deal of discussion about the racing, and ways to improve it.
* A variety of reports is presented at the meetings, including the latest information coming from Cycling NSW and the Central Division.
* Come at 7pm for a pre meeting meal and drink at South’s.
* All members welcome – you don’t need to be on the committee to make a valuable contribution!
Click here for details of the next Club Committee Meeting.